Hello! No Ripping !

-lovehate-x.blogspot.com ღ



Friday, 11 July 2008

sorry ppl typed the post ytd
but realised i dint post it so
it ended up saved as draft cos
i fell aslp in front of my lappy agn.

wheeeee one whole wk without LKS
one word to summarise- SHUANG!
but the good times are coming to an end
need to c his face next wk liao T.T
next wk he come baq cfm nag de lo
plus kayak wah double trouble.
chem pract was way cool haha
cos mr tan took over our class.
first time everyone did pract so happily
and can joke around somemore. xD
geraldine was super funny and
mr tan chat with us during pract.

lessons ended at 330 today with H1 -.-
go thru physics paper totally sian diao
keep doing corrections for the entire paper zzz.
was bored so stayed baq with regulars
guys were studying then girls were chatting.
caro anna went home shortly after
eileen jo and xinyi went off to eat tauhuay.
then i stayed baq and pei seriously wait
for her sc meeting to start and chat with her.
i think i made myself sound so psycho ._.
keep saying what i think too much
is you too readable &im too clever. xD
then seriously left for her meeting
at around 530 throw me alone.

talked to hh abt studying and planning.
settled some things and im gna study too. ^^
then talk talk talk to alot different ppl
cos i dint felt like gng home so early.
since it was a friday then cant find anyone
to watch movie &i stupidly dao-ed yol's call -.-
when she wanted to ask me go out. T.T
end up talk with the fg guys and hh
until the sc ppl meeting finish. -.-
oopsidintmeanitbutitwastroublingmewaytoomuchimsosorry._.
took 156 with seriously pam and manda
went one whole round to while time away.
was kajiao-ing seriously during the busride
seriously dont gimme the same face
everytime ask you things always
feel so uneasy laidat x.x nt my fault oso.
if you say then i dunnid expose you
then wont feel that way at all wat. :)
c i give you solution somemore haha.
thebestbusrideforalonglongtimenoemoingatallandifeltlikehome
btw saw benjamin on my way home at kovan
but realised only when i gt onto my bus.
so got home bathed ate and now blogging
slping early today tiring wk im off~
itsnteasybutiwilltry&IWILLNEVERFORGETTHATFEELINGx3
7things- miley cyrus

I probably shouldn't say this
But at times I get so scared
When I think about the previous
Relationship we shared
It was awesome, but we lost it
It's not possible for me, not to care
And now we're standing in the rain
But nothing's ever gonna change

Until you hear, my dear

The 7 things I hate about you
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing
I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

It's awkward and it's silent
As I wait for you to say
What I need to hear now
Your sincere apology
When you mean it, I'll believe it
If you text it, I'll delete it
Let's be clear
Oh I'm not coming back
You're taking 7 steps here


The 7 things I hate about you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like

The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy

Your hands in mine
When we're intertwined, everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing
I like most that you do
You make me love you
You do..


imissyoulove
11:25 pm



♥ Sweet Talks






♥ Me, Myself &I

Yours Truly ♥

She is M-I-C-H-Y; MICHELLE TYT!
& is curently 17 going on 18.
Remember 13 Nov (nudgenudge hinthint) :D
The very fateful day when she was born.
She is ADDICTED to LOLLIPOPS,
soft toys & sweet lil messages. <3
Emotional at times, extreme mood swings,
&super high at night, to be exact..
im a NIGHT-OWL O.O
Sunrises &sunsets are the love,
Chocolates &laughter can make my day,
Manchester United's
my favourite soccer team,
&of cos those friends..
who will always be there.
She can be found at x3MICH@hotmail.com,
currently an NYJC-ian :D
once in Chung Cheng High (Main),
& last but not least Kong Hwa.
YYY
Friendster

♥ Cravings

Last update: 14th Dec

pass promos -.- better results!
new hp &laptop!
purple/white shutter shades :)
Animal flip-flops!
necklace at Diva
PlayStation Portable!
mini bear torch
Nike waterbottle!
white Havaianas!
double-layered sneakers!
hoodie pullovers!
vintage checkered shirt!
Adidas white-goldstriped jacket!
Adidas red-pink slippers!
Sony digital cam!
Nike dunks!
cabbie @Animal!
77th Street 0degree specs xD
Cardigans! <3
white shades with pink lens ^^
white-red brazilian praia!
Crumpler lappy holder!
red/white headphones/earphones!
77th street cabbie!
Nike backpack!
Zinc brown bag!
black/denim vest @Espirit!



♥ Now Playing


9262446


♥ Credits
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic