Hello! No Ripping !

-lovehate-x.blogspot.com ღ



Monday, 11 August 2008

i tink im having mixed feelings agn.

okay nvm alot of thoughts
running through my mind.
i dont think i can set it right anymore
it seems like im ranting nonsense
but i guess only i'll understand.
it seems like misinterpretation ._.
and maybe abit of thinking too much.
blissed and loved omg ily
i feel im reading too much into things
but i guess sometimes this feeling
jus beats every single feeling you have
at that moment in time. =/
but afterall youve done and said
you left my heart hanging there agn.
torn and bruised the next
idk what made me think that way
but rather i dont think it was
total misinterpretation of things
my instincts arent that off okay.

ohh manu won 3-1 on penalties
cos 0-0 after full time.
portsmouth damn funny
fight all the way then penalties keep fly
is balloon that type hor. -.-

well idled my wkends away
with nth done zzz. x.x
woke up in the morning today
after slping in the morning at 415.
talked abt alot of things agn
but as usual 2hrs of crap
before we gt into the zhenti. -.-
nw i have to wait for after promos
motivation in a way or another.
hmmmm okay and im curious rawr.

now im tried to do smth agn
and it kinda backfired on me..
stupid laaa irritated ttm.
&dan is gna kajiao me T.T
omg pls dun anyhow.
i tink i should start on econs now
cos ive been procrastinating. =/

OMG the song damn nice
IMYlikecrazy<3>&..

who do you love

Here we are
You tell me I'm the only one
Who makes you feel love again
There you go
I see you watching him
When you don't think I know
Should I let you go?
So who's it gonna be
Is it him or me?

Who do you love?
Who do you need?
You're messing up my mind
Wastin' all my time

Who do you love?
What do you feel?
Stop playin with my heart
You're tearin me apart

Am I the one
who can make you fly up above
Is it me who can take you higher
than you're dreaming of
Now who do you love?
Who do you love?

Turn around
Do you really think
You'll play me like a fool
For you
Then I realize
When you touch me it's like nothing I have known
Could I let you go?

So who's it gonna be
Is it him or me?


imissyoulove
8:44 pm



♥ Sweet Talks






♥ Me, Myself &I

Yours Truly ♥

She is M-I-C-H-Y; MICHELLE TYT!
& is curently 17 going on 18.
Remember 13 Nov (nudgenudge hinthint) :D
The very fateful day when she was born.
She is ADDICTED to LOLLIPOPS,
soft toys & sweet lil messages. <3
Emotional at times, extreme mood swings,
&super high at night, to be exact..
im a NIGHT-OWL O.O
Sunrises &sunsets are the love,
Chocolates &laughter can make my day,
Manchester United's
my favourite soccer team,
&of cos those friends..
who will always be there.
She can be found at x3MICH@hotmail.com,
currently an NYJC-ian :D
once in Chung Cheng High (Main),
& last but not least Kong Hwa.
YYY
Friendster

♥ Cravings

Last update: 14th Dec

pass promos -.- better results!
new hp &laptop!
purple/white shutter shades :)
Animal flip-flops!
necklace at Diva
PlayStation Portable!
mini bear torch
Nike waterbottle!
white Havaianas!
double-layered sneakers!
hoodie pullovers!
vintage checkered shirt!
Adidas white-goldstriped jacket!
Adidas red-pink slippers!
Sony digital cam!
Nike dunks!
cabbie @Animal!
77th Street 0degree specs xD
Cardigans! <3
white shades with pink lens ^^
white-red brazilian praia!
Crumpler lappy holder!
red/white headphones/earphones!
77th street cabbie!
Nike backpack!
Zinc brown bag!
black/denim vest @Espirit!



♥ Now Playing


9262446


♥ Credits
Designer:kodies
Basecode: shatter%
Picture: gilter graphic